The average car repair workshop would offer a wide range of auto services to their customers, and with state-of-the-art facilities and a team of qualified mechanics, there isn’t much they cannot handle.
- Vehicle Diagnostics – It is often the case that a fault is not immediately obvious, in which case you will need expert diagnostics, and with very experienced mechanics in Crewe who know everything there is to know about a motor vehicle, the problem will soon be identified.
- MOT Testing – Not every garage can carry out MOT testing, but if they are licensed to MOT test cars, then they must have the right facilities.
- Regular Servicing – Every vehicle must be serviced according to the mileage stipulated in the owner’s manual. A service would normally be carried out every 5-8,000 miles, with the details of the work carried out entered in the rear section of the owner’s manual.
- Accident Repairs – Damaged bodywork requires prompt attention, and some garages also repair bodywork, using a variety of methods.
- Wheel Tracking and Tyre Replacement – Tyres must be replaced whenever the tread depth reaches a minimum of 1.6mm, and wheel tracking ensure the complete tread surface makes contact with the road.
- Breakdown and Accident Recovery – Not all car repair garages have the resources to offer this service, but if they do, a simple call will have a breakdown vehicle dispatched to your location.
If you are fortunate enough to find a garage that offers all of the above services, they would be a very well established business.